An automatic watch is powered by the energy of the person who wears it. Wrist movement enables the mechanism to run. The Powermatic 80 movement boasts 80 hours of power reserve, which is enough to continue telling time accurately even if the watch is not worn for three days. It is an innovative movement that outperforms the competition, whose movements generaly provide 1.5 days of power reserve.
5 Reasons why you should buy watches from Zimson – Since 1948 , Celebrating 75 years
- Zimson is the authorised retailer for Tissot in India
- Zimson deals and sells only authentic watches and all the watches will be furnished with an invoice , brand warranty and brand packaging .
- Zimson is in the business of watch retailing since 1948
- Zimson has a strong after-sales service back up with state of art watch servicing facilities
- Zimson has gained the trust of over million customers throughout these years from our online www.zimsonwatches.com and offline stores present in Bangalore , Chennai , Kochi , Coimbatore , Salem , Madurai , Trichy and Pondicherry .
5 Frequently asked questions from our shoppers:
Are the watches sold at Zimsonwatches.com authentic ?: Ans: Yes , all the watches sold online at zimsonwatches.com and offline stores are 100% authentic and genuine .
Will the warranty be active if I buy online ?: Ans: Yes , all the watches come with brand warranty which can be from 1 yr to 7 years , depending on the brand which is ordered .
How soon can I get my watch once order placed ?: Ans: Once the order is confirmed , order will be processed within 24 hours and despatched within 48 hours and should reach the respective location in 2-3 working days from the time of despatch .
Which courier partner will be used to send the watch ?: Ans: Bluedart , DTDC Plus , Shiprocket .
Can I place order online and collect offline ?: Ans: Yes! One can place the order online and collect his or her watch offline at the desired store , prior information needs to be given so we can facilitate this .